Discuss Just passed AM2, what happens next? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GREMUFC

Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just got the email, telling me I've passed my AM2, just wondering, what I have to do next, as there's no further information.

Will I just get sent my certificates, or do I have to send anything off? :\

My portfolio's all complete and been sent off as far as I know.

hey ,

got told today to wait for your card and certs etc . . . . not sure how long .

dont suppose you have any tips on the am2 ?
i started my install today and i keep being told different way of how to do the lighting circuit ? how did you do yours ?
also the sy cable gland ? ive never done one , do i put the washers and braiding on the inside or outside ? does it matter ?
and also identifying cables ? did you do it ? if so where ?

thanks

tad nervous still :(

Oh ok ta butt.Lighting you got to take the cable to light from first switch, the one by the db.Sy cable u got the two slits on the gland, split the metal outer thing into two and twist them, they go into the slots then twist them around the gland and the locking nut clamps down on them, if you get what I mean sorry difficult to explain.And ye identify cables as in sleeve your strapers in the switches, don't do anything with the armard cable and identify sy cables.Good luck mate, just don't panic, if you got anyother questions I don't mind.

As long as you passed, your certificates for the AM2 will be sent to you, you then need a copy of that in your portfolio's/site diary. It's what i had to do with mine when i completed my am2 a month ago

Reply to Just passed AM2, what happens next? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net