Discuss Just received this in my inbox from an agency I occasionally work for. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RISElectrical

My client requires an Electrical Tester to start in Manchester in the next couple of weeks for ongoing work. You must have 17th edition, 2391 and either ECS, JIB or CSCS. Work will be available on price work paying £30 per periodic test. Work will be on a social housing project and experience will be an advantage. To apply for this vacancy please send your. CVs to **********

Is that seriously what people expect from a PIR now?

Wow that's like £60-£90 a day. Unless of course you use the testing method whereby you leave your tester in the van, which I guess is what they're expecting.....

Reply to Just received this in my inbox from an agency I occasionally work for. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I brought my industrial automation certificate from Brazil to the UK, I received Btec national diploma/ level 3 extended diploma can I work with...
Replies
Views
Just received a call from a company called professionals immediately who would like to sign up trades to undertake emergency call-outs for very...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wonder if someone can share contacts for agencies or electrical firms looking for ad hoc electrical mates (even few days here and there...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I joined this helpful forum a few days ago, I did introduce myself on the "New Members" thread and thanks to those who welcomed me. Nice...
Replies
Views
ACHIEVEMENTS: An experienced and fully qualified 17th Edition Electrician Full Driving Licence and have own transport JIB Gold Card EAL Level 3...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock