Discuss just sat the 2395(hard work!) can i still sit the 2391?? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi guys i really need your help on this one,

I just sat the 2395 inspection and testing certificate( replacing the old 2391), but it was really hard and wanted to know if i could sit the 2391?

But does the 2391 still run on the same format as asking the questions , i.e, procedure for continuity of ring circuits, diagram for an earth fault loop for a certain scenario, responsibilites/competences of an inspector, why initial verification is required and to verify what..etc.
Because i've done 6 previous 2391 exam papers and they always ask the same questions but for different scenarios.

the 2395 was completely different as there was no earth fault diagram to draw( an easy 15 marks), this time they asked why a continuity of ring final circuits should NOT be done, they wanted 10 inspections for an insulated consumer unit(BEFORE the cover is taken off) and the dreaded procedure for an earth electrode test came up!

Many thanks.

Reply to just sat the 2395(hard work!) can i still sit the 2391?? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
I'm in a questions asking mood tonight. I briefely looked at a job today and I need to recommend a board change but need to justify it. Firstly...
Replies
Views
During some testing I found a N-E IR fault on the kitchen lights of 0.1Mohms. I also found a N-E IR fault on the ring sockets, again 0.1Mohms...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Been at a property the last couple of days that had suffered damage due to a surge. I got the power back on all circuits apart from...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock