Discuss Just tuck it in the back of the box wahey in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'd enjoy inspecting one of these guys :)

Been up in a roof this morning after storm Doris leaks and RCD now not holding. Fixed 3 junctions that were not in a box and full of wet ceiling ichypoo muck. At least there was an earth and an RCD.

Last edited:
Part 1?! How many videos does it take to join 2 cables, just stick those 2 lighting cables in a J201 and chuck it on top of the insulation. :D

Reply to Just tuck it in the back of the box wahey in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Has anyone used or fitted this type of back box ? It is a 1G & 2G
Replies
Views
I have just checked a double outlet and it trips at 18ma. It was supposed to be faulty. Washing machine had a bad heater which got replaced but...
Replies
Views
I find myself in the position of having to fit a few back boxes in to plasterboard. In the past for the odd one I just used a hand plasterboard...
Replies
Views
I'm installing smart modules in my light switches which means I need to replace the existing 25mm back boxes with 47mm ones. Downstairs all walls...
Replies
Views
Could the sun’s heat on a caravan mains supply cable cause the fuse/circuit breaker at the meter box/supply end to trip?
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock