Discuss KA 007 The Korean Airliner shot down by mistake by the USSR in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes, but did you have 4 dirty great Migs bristling with all kinds of A to A ordinance staring at you from about 50mtrs, 2 on each side?

They obviously heard you were pitching up Pete, and decided to take precautions. Did they let you in, or did you have to agree to ‘buy’ several Trabants?

They obviously heard you were pitching up Pete, and decided to take precautions. Did they let you in, or did you have to agree to ‘buy’ several Trabants?
Stayed for 4 years Mate and bought 2 LADAS, one I imported and got twice what I paid for it, it was brand new when I bought it as well.

Russia (with their current name right now) shot down a passenger plane and blamed it on rebels. Just a year or so ago.

I'll try find the article.

It quickly went through the news. You never see that for long. Gagging orders and whatnot so countries don't end up rioting.

Really? Think you should stop spending so much time on forums. :)

Stayed for 4 years Mate and bought 2 LADAS, one I imported and got twice what I paid for it, it was brand new when I bought it as well.

I visited St Petersburg last summer, when the World Cup was on. It was 9’c with a cold north wind and I only had shorts etc. No wonder they drink so much Vodka.
[automerge]1568303463[/automerge]
Yeah, I linked to it.

Pmsl

That was a have.

I’m sure the military guys will have better stories, but I was given the job of going up as an observer in a RAF helicopter at an air show, a some years back.

I was dead keen to get airborne, but the crusty old pilot was not interested. He eventually stirred his arse, and we got aboard, he gave a ten minute safety brief, which basically amounted to don’t touch anything yellow and black in an emergency, unless I tell you, but by then it’ll be too late.

Being now slightly apprehensive, I commented these things were quite safe now days aren’t they and when did you last crash? He replied last week!

They changed over at lunch time, when a young thruster took over. We had a couple of ‘sorties’, that’s pilots talk, don’t you know. The last one, we took up some female officer, who he was obviously keen to impress, or make her scream I think. Cos we did a loop the loop, where she obliged & I rubbish my pants. F.’ing pilots.
[automerge]1568304947[/automerge]
A have was it? :D :D

You’re too subtle for me ;-)

Reply to KA 007 The Korean Airliner shot down by mistake by the USSR in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock