Discuss Kanda Finance Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I'm Rich, one of the co-founders of Kanda, a quoting and invoicing tool that lets you offer finance, take card payments, and go paper-free.

Before running Kanda I was an electrician for 8 years until a customer decided not to pay me for a job, it cost our business £20,000 and we never really recovered. We did everything right including taking a deposit, having them sign a contract, etc. In the end, if a customer doesn't have the money then you aren't getting paid.

That's why I teamed up with my cousin and a friend to build Kanda. Our vision is to create a tool that helps tradespeople grow their business whilst also, protecting them from things going wrong. Our commitment to helping the trade is one of the reasons we decided to sponsor this forum as we know the importance of it to many of you. If you are interested in finding out about how you can grow your business with Kanda, then send me a private message @RichKanda

Hey Everyone, I'm Rich, one of the co-founders of Kanda, a quoting and invoicing tool that lets you offer finance, take card payments, and go paper-free.

Before running Kanda I was an electrician for 8 years until a customer decided not to pay me for a job, it cost our business £20,000 and we never really recovered. We did everything right including taking a deposit, having them sign a contract, etc. In the end, if a customer doesn't have the money then you aren't getting paid.

That's why I teamed up with my cousin and a friend to build Kanda. Our vision is to create a tool that helps tradespeople grow their business whilst also, protecting them from things going wrong. Our commitment to helping the trade is one of the reasons we decided to sponsor this forum as we know the importance of it to many of you. If you are interested in finding out about how you can grow your business with Kanda, then send me a private message @RichKanda
Welcome to the Forum KANDA

Welcome to the forum

I understand how sometimes things go can wrong even when all protocol are followed, I have had the same situation happen to me before.
Once a customer made all payments including deposit then started keeping payments and said will pay at end once work is complete, they then made numerous changes and it was such a struggle to get final payment had to suffer a loss, was gonna walk away from job but completed on the basis more chance of getting something than nothing.

Anyways pm me regarding the scheme

Welcome to the forum @RichKanda :D

This is the best forum out of the three. I only dare say that on this one mind. :D ;)o_O:eek:

You can generally see who's online here: https://www.electriciansforums.net/online/

And new members get pestered to post an introduction thread here: The Welcome Forum - https://www.electriciansforums.net/forums/the-welcome-forum.19/

So perhaps say hi in there to them all as and when they post a thread.

The regulars will back the forum all day long. They know how important it is for the industry in general. And they know the sponsors keep the place free to use.

Not many sponsors come on board and quit. And that's been the case since 2006.

So although all members are only 21 years old. The forum is a bit younger.

(Average age is actually 47!!!!!! WTF!!!!)
[automerge]1598293737[/automerge]
*switched the owner of the thread to @RichKanda so @Lou doesn't get all the notifications. :D

Currently locked into an endless Small Claims Court procedure and expecting to win but not get actually paid. He'll go bankrupt and start again...and again so this might be interesting.

I am with Trustmark Trading Standards approved. They offer a finance option through BNP paribas and someone else, bit of a rigmarole though. How complex is your system, supposing I am a lazy idiot? (as I am sure most members will testify to!)

Reply to Kanda Finance Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock