Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Kev the kitchen fitter likes wago's in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Saw these today .......... kitchen fitters work ......... and a 3rd party company coming in to test and certify!

Wago 1.jpg

bear in mind this wont be accessible for long

Wago 2.jpg

at least these have earth sleeving!

Wago 3.jpg
Apparently these push fit ones are perfectly good for everything - even joints that may need taking apart later!

Wago 4.jpg

Does insulating tape make these MF?

wago 5.jpg

Lord knows whats going on here.........

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
erm, are you intending to start a list of things wrong?
I presume there is a note on the DB stating different wiring colours are part of the installation.

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Who did Kev nick the Wago’s from? Can’t see him buying them when they’re more expensive than chock block.
Could’ve nicked some green sleeving while he was at it.

O

Octopus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
erm, are you intending to start a list of things wrong?
I presume there is a note on the DB stating different wiring colours are part of the installation.
No - not my issue .......... a very large Scandinavian retailer is the prime contractor and the subbies do what they want!

As for a dual colour "warning label" .......... those should be consigned to history and the wasted material making them could be saved.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Kev the kitchen fitter likes wago's in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom