uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Kewtech Lightmate in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
S

Spudnik

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All the KT stuff accepts the standard probes.

havent used them tho.

trouble is, which one to get first??

W

WarrenG

Was thinking of just picking the set up, heard you can get it for about £50-£60?

Covered all ways then. :D

slocm3105

-
Arms
All British Gas sparks will soon be supplied with these, makes doing all those periodics, and new install tests much easier :).

W

WarrenG

All British Gas sparks will soon be supplied with these, makes doing all those periodics, and new install tests much easier :).
Yeah like the sound of them..........I will have to keep my eye out for a British Gas Van then.......just kiddin...lol :D

W

WarrenG

Lets just say the very middle bit. :D

T

Tiger

They do look neat, need to find a kit price though £20 a shot's a bit steep

P

pushwire

I've got the full set and have got on real well with them. I did have to buy a set of leads with them as the leads that came with my Fluke wouldn't go with them. THat being said the new leads are far better than the fluke ones so that was no loss.

I got a similar set, made by 'Socket & See', look identical just orange in colour and a bit cheaper. Still not cheap but a useful little gadget, especially when doing a 'no trip' ELI and you have to use the Live, Earth and Neutral leads with the tester.
Use them for periodics mainly, the GU10 one is never used as most fittings are double insulated.

P

pushwire

Good point... Anyone had an inspector insist all the spots are removed and the earth dug out and tested?

K

kung

yes i have the bc one its proved very usefull will get all soon ! saves time and anything that saves us time is a plus.

albi

-
Arms
these are a good idea to keep your hands free as you do your testing but dont forget you still need to drop the rose for your earth.

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Kewtech Lightmate in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom