Discuss Kewtech Lightmate in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've got the full set and have got on real well with them. I did have to buy a set of leads with them as the leads that came with my Fluke wouldn't go with them. THat being said the new leads are far better than the fluke ones so that was no loss.

I got a similar set, made by 'Socket & See', look identical just orange in colour and a bit cheaper. Still not cheap but a useful little gadget, especially when doing a 'no trip' ELI and you have to use the Live, Earth and Neutral leads with the tester.
Use them for periodics mainly, the GU10 one is never used as most fittings are double insulated.

yes i have the bc one its proved very usefull will get all soon ! saves time and anything that saves us time is a plus.

these are a good idea to keep your hands free as you do your testing but dont forget you still need to drop the rose for your earth.

got mine from wilts electrical a bit cheaper than screwfix and the wanderlead was about £56 thats £40 cheaper than screwfix wanted just goes to show pays to shop around

Reply to Kewtech Lightmate in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey guys I'm studying at college at the moment. I am looking to get some essential electrical testing kits slowly. Is a multificunctional tester...
Replies
Views
  • Article
At Electrical2Go we've decided to start our Black Friday deals early this year! We have a selection of deals on products from Kewtech, Megger...
Replies
Views
I saw a Fluke 1653B on Gumtree local to me being sold as faulty. Fault was stated as no continuity between 'N' and 'PE' ports on the resistance...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m just starting to do ev chargers so it’s looks like I need new tester. I currently have Megger 1711. So I can’t do a 6ma rcddc test. I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone any experience of the Kewtech KT65DL? I'm due to do some work on a couple of live events and need to test to BS7909. Its generators...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock