Discuss King Dick Gear in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

StephenRowley

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Toolboxes at college are kingdick stuff seem pretty solid stuff.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Aico 3000
P

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Here's a photo of my king dick.
Very nice.

Non-sparking beryllium-copper perhaps? Someone has been working in an explosive atmosphere...
Post automatically merged:

Usually I find this site has some of the best prices for King Dick satisfaction:

pirate

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
I inherited a couple of King Dick tools from my Dad..."footprints" he called them. Very solid build quality. Also have two Gedore adjustables, and they have a nice chromed finish and are very smooth.
I guess we are all seeing a trade-off between quality and price. If an occasional user, cheaper is ok, but if a heavy user then quality always wins.
I remember my dad getting his expensive wood-saw sharpened every year...think it was Spear and Jackson, and cost a lot of cash all those years ago...nowadays, saw technology is such that 3 for a tenner saws do a great job, and when they are blunt you bin them, or use them to cut breeze-block,.
However...tin hat on...cheap screwdrivers are the devil's playthings, and should be avoided completely...good ones are cheap enough.
Here are some expensive tools that I don't think will stand much abuse:
Post automatically merged:

The website says they make an ideal Father's Day gift...

Reply to King Dick Gear in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom