Discuss kioto panels-pvsol in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

beefheart

heh all,

what is the deal with these panels, pvsol figures are amazing comparable to sanyo, i can find very little info and where to buy them, PM if you know a stockist or any more info

thanks

j

REC & BP are better too but I think it's because PVSOL doesn't take into account the extra efficiency of the thin film on the Sanyo's, so the Sanyo's should really be performing better but we don't now by how much because PVSOL doesn't predict it accurately.

Reply to kioto panels-pvsol in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m running wires to the basement for future basement finishing. I’d like to add two circuits of outlets (one on the finished side and one on the...
Replies
Views
Reaching out for some help/guidance and sanity check. Apologies in advance for the long post, but wanted to make sure it was clear. Thanks in...
Replies
Views
On eBay you can find hundreds of Samsung (but also LG, Philips, etc.) Smart TV motherboards (see e.g. here Samsung UN65JU6700FXZA Main Board...
Replies
Views
Hi, Similar'ish question to my other thread but little more info now so a different approach but sorry if duplication. UK, single phase. Just had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I opened the electrical panel of my house because I need to connect my solar inverter to the panel and got served a spaghetti of an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock