Discuss Kitchen fitter - wired in cooker & in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Electricalserv

Everything blown. Quite a distance away from me don't know whether to do the job????

Old wylex rewirable....

What you guys think? Blown the main fuse? I dread to think how they have wired it in....Apparently all they did was disconnect cooker as worktops needed to go in and re-connected it and boom everything is out!

Go on, go have a looksy! it is only a bank holiday weekend, im sure it will only take 10mins to sort! (Yes, i am taking the p) :)

How can anyone answer the question?
You have National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers, how do you do them, by telepathy?
Go and have a look!

Last edited by a moderator:
might find a 30A rewireable cut-out fuse.

Bloody kitchen fitters!!! somebodys only gone and told him to get a main fuse....Good look with that....Must of been the 100 call out put him off

I do believe the kitchen fitter is just about to chalked up some frequent dipschitt miles. :D

come on guys not all kitchen fitters are bad, just as not all electricians are good !!!!

Imagine there're no sparky's,
It's easy if you try,
No kitchen fitter problems to annoy us,
Completely free to try.
Imagine all electricians
Giving their time away...

Imagine there're no companies,
It isn't hard to do,
Nothing to fit or break for,
No electrocutions too,
Imagine all electricians
Giving their time away...

Imagine there're no customers,
I wonder if you can,
No need for bodgeit or scarper,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all electricians
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a loonie,
But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Reply to Kitchen fitter - wired in cooker & in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net