Discuss Klein tools and C.E.F. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nothing to do today, so I thought I would take a trip up to my local C.E.F. because I had an email saying that there was going to be a Super Rod stand with bargains galore, didn't want any thing just a trip to see what the craic was.
There was a Klein Rep there with all the NEW tools that Klein had just brought, all very nice, if very pricey the new screwdrivers he had on show, I was using 10-15 years ago, nearly bought a torch, but at £29:00 I declined, they are going to be at the C.E.F. Live show next week if anyone is inclined to fritter away a few quid.

Just a warning.... We brought some Klein stuff last year sold to us with "lifetime guarantee" as per the Klein saleman and posters etc, turns out they're now gone back on this and are only giving a 3 year guarantee. Feel a bit ripped off.....and won't be buying more!

Just can't help it sometimes, anyone know if there is a rehab center for tool tarts?
The best I can do for you Pete is a Tshirt
Klein tools and C.E.F. tool_junkie_t_shirt - EletriciansForums.net

With the same aim as Pete, I've just blown this week's play money on a little CK combi cutter this morning. Looking forward to cutting lose with it soon :)

View attachment 36657
got same style in nws. just fot to make sure 'er indoors don't get to them for cutting steel wires in the garden. DOH. she can have the old CK ones with the 6mm T/E short circuit blown in them.

I bought a set of pliers that were Klein best I've had in my hands and very comfortable. Shame there snips go blunt quickly, went back to knipex.

Knipex cutters & cable shears are tops, but my missus bought me a pair of Kewtech insulated pliers a couple of years back. Thought they were tat when I saw them, then started using them when my Redline got knicked & love the things, really comfortable in the hand & nice sharp jaws.

Was drooling over the Knipex installation pliers, then I saw the price :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Klein tools and C.E.F. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock