• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss KT65dl for sale, just bought the KT66 so need to get some cash back! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
So upgrading to KT66dl from KT65DL. I want therefore to recoup some of the costs. I am looking for £350-400 range +postage. Comes with original case and PAT adaptor. Set of leads, crocs and probes as per usual. If you compare functions between the 65-66 the 66 only has two more functions related to EV testing. I don't really know if I needed the 66 but tool tart syndrome! It is calibrated to Sep '22. Never had any problems with it. See photos. It also comes with the Kewtech PAT adaptor. A nice simple and reliable Multi Function Tester. P.S. Also comes with the optical to USB adaptor to download test results to computer. Of course it comes with the original manual and paperwork.

Attachments

• IMG_1944.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1953.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1952.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1951.JPG
    406.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1949.JPG
    398.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1948.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1947.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1946.JPG
    331 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1945.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 24
A few more pics for your information and delight

Attachments

• IMG_1955.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1958.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_E1955.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_E1957.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_E1959.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 17
A few more pics for your information and delight
Still available? Although I'm no longer an 'active' sparky, I still have my holiday cottages to maintain and test, plus the farmhouse and small caravan site I'm working on, so could do with an upgrade from my three Robin separates.
I'll offer right in the middle at £375 plus postage.

HI @brianmoooore yes it is still available. I am not really sure who came first out of you and Pirate. What I can tell you is he has offered £400. Someone on gumtree has offerred £400 but I would rather sell here than anywhere else. So what to do? Can you two agree that @brianmoooore comes first? in which case I feel I must accept the offer given (@brianmoooore ) if that is ok @pirate? If you PM me I can sort address to send to and bank details etc.

All I know is that @brianmoore must have beat me to it, because I did a DM and when I came back to the thread, his offer was there. I did a DM cos i didn't think i wanted to do haggling in public!
I'm still happy to offer £400, but if you are happy with the earlier offer I'm equally happy to step back, no hard feelings, obviously.

Hi @pirate, @brianmoooore has not pm'd me don't know if he has changed his mind??? So give it a while longer and maybe we could do business, not too sure how long to wait though.
My offer still stands. I'm away from my laptop today, so forced to use my phone instead, where I find reading this forum to be a much less enjoyable experience, searching for the text amongst the intermable adverts.

Last edited:
OK, I find the phone app pretty awful too!
My offer still stands too. I have stood aside...over to you @Vortigern
I'm thinking I made the best offer, so I would like to do business with you on this.

Reply to KT65dl for sale, just bought the KT66 so need to get some cash back! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net