• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • Please checkout the Solar PV Installers (Solar Panel Installers) directory if you're looking for a local solar installer. Also, add your company to it if you install Solar systems. :)

Discuss Labourer / solar pv, thermal or any job wanted will travel, hard working in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

jpwalsh11

Hello Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has any jobs available, labouring/ plastering or solar panel installation, pipe lagging or any other jobs?

Ive been working for a building company in the building trade for 7 years, laboured for most trades and then started plastering for them in the last two years doing small rooms, cellars etc. I have also done pipe lagging insulation. For the last 3 months i have also been installing solar panels 6 days a week all over the country. I dont mind changing trades, i have my own tools, very hard working and reliable, CSCS reg and willing to travel anywhere and don’t mind staying away, i will not let you down just want my career to grow..

So if you have anything going could you please give me a call Or text on 07842 651 160

I have attached my CV with more about me.

Thanks Alot,

James
Northampton

Reply to Labourer / solar pv, thermal or any job wanted will travel, hard working in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back