Discuss Ladbrokes banner! - Dan is fixing the forum ads, and other things - Sorry lads! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm feeling very left out since installing Ad-Blocker I don't get any adverts, am I missing anything. ?

I’ve got an ad blocker…. Still showing up

AdBlocker Ultimate worked well for me in the past. Think it limited advertising to banners from forum sponsers.

The other issue is forum advertising permissions. I reckon most people will just click accept, but it pays to take the few mintues needed to go through it all properly - after that you're original settings will stick, but any updates mean going through and setting permissions for new advertisers.

Definitely seems to be a far greater issue on mobile devices than on a laptop, especially if not logged in. I get around it all by bunging the forum a few quid - obviously not everyone will want to, but it seemed reasonable when I'd learned so much for free.

I got loads of ads from an online clothes website called Revolve, got all these ads with women in their twenties wearing nice clothes and more often than not in lingerie or bikinis as the other half has been clothes shopping online again...

I’m not normally one to complain…..

but I’ve got a complaint!

The ads seem to have doubled-up on me now. Near impossible to navigate the forum on iPhone. Will check laptop when I get home.

Mods… have any of you heard if Dan and Lou are ok? Normally @Dan would have said something by now along the lines of “bear with me, I’m dealing with it” but not a peep

Reply to Ladbrokes banner! - Dan is fixing the forum ads, and other things - Sorry lads! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock