Discuss landline diversion to mobile in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

And don't forget that you pay the part of the call from your landline to mobile so it might be worth your while getting some landline to mobile minutes added to your Virgin package if they do that?

And don't forget that you pay the part of the call from your landline to mobile so it might be worth your while getting some landline to mobile minutes added to your Virgin package if they do that?

Sorry mate I must of cost you a small fortune lol also no stage 2 for me lol

Course they do mate, its cheaper for one and for two makes people feel more secure knowing the number can be tracked by the authorities if something is untoward.

Try efax, look on the internet they do fax numbers and phone numbers as well as a voicemail box, and you can pick a number for your local area, they cover something like 60 different countries as well .... :)

Reply to landline diversion to mobile in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was wondering if you know whether this is something I can safely disconnect and remove? Think it's from old internet set up. The cover said...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Afternoon! Hoping someone has experience working on the ABB gear below. It’s in a Mobile Office/ Welfare unit, supplied via either 230v hook up...
Replies
Views
I dropped my multi-tool onto a 10/3 wire yesterday when removing some rotted flooring in a mobile home. I could see a bit of copper so I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am posting to ask what is the best way to remove some Virgin cables that are clipped to the side of my bungalow, and the associated...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock