Discuss Landlord needing Electrician to do landlord EIC and EICR in GLASGOW in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou1963

New EF Member
If you can supply me with price to do these for a 3 bedroom flat, southside of glasgow, please reply to this thread with a price and contact details. Thank you.

Strima

Electrician's Arms
One millions pounds and a varnished stoat.

Strima

Electrician's Arms

streamer

Regular EF Member
Hi Lou. I think you are slightly confused between an EIC and an EICR. An Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC) is a certificate provided for newly installed work, hence the name. An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) is a report on an existing installation. It is an EICR you need to let the property out.
Having an EICR carried out on your property is a little bit like having an MOT test on your car in that there is no guarantee that it will pass!

OP
L

Lou1963

New EF Member
Hi Lou. I think you are slightly confused between an EIC and an EICR. An Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC) is a certificate provided for newly installed work, hence the name. An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) is a report on an existing installation. It is an EICR you need to let the property out.
Having an EICR carried out on your property is a little bit like having an MOT test on your car in that there is no guarantee that it will pass!
Thank you for your reply, ok so i need a price from someone in the Glasgow area for an EICR for a new rented out flat, can anyone help?

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 61 67.0%
  • Black

Votes: 30 33.0%

Electrician Talk