Discuss Landlords electrical safety certificate template??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's down to the owner, the letting agent are requesting a landlords safety cert but as far as I'm aware there's no nationally recognised format.

There is a nationally recognised format, it's called a periodic inspection and test report. The other thing is worthless as Murdoch said, that's why I didn't mention it. No one wants them except for idiots who know nothing as if they had one and had an electrical fault start a fire the insurance company would refuse to pay out

Daniel did you have any luck locating a PIR visual inspection form ?
I'm sure you know this but a PIR on a HMO lasts for 5 years. but there is a requirement in the HMO regulations that a Visual inspection by a competent be carried out on change of tenant ( in my case once a year)
This covers burning to sockets, securely fixed switch plates etc.
I take on board and agree with all the other comments to your original post But I still need the useless piece of paper to comply with the useless legislation

Reply to Landlords electrical safety certificate template??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Hoping someone can clarify for me. I've recently moved into a rental property, the landlord had new electric radiators installed and a new...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Where I can download the health & safety policy , quotation estimation and risk assessment template for a small electrical firm...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am currently on the NVQ 2357 on my way for the AM2 and get fully qualified, at the moment i am doing private jobs, on the NVQ 2357 they...
Replies
Views
Private tenant since 2011. First ever eicr February 23 informed via text it failed by text from electric secretary arranging appointment for...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had encounters with rogue landlords? I will tell my short story (and keep it as short as possible) I had a call a few weeks back from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock