Discuss LAP fire rated downlighters in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

harry olee

B&Q TRADEPOINT sell LAP fire rated part B compliant fixed or tilt 240 GU10 downlighters for about £6 each - are they any good? they don't have them in stock, you have to order them so its difficult to judge the quality. I have had problems with the metal clips in Robus GU10 fittings not holding certain lamps properly flush with the front bezel (using non halogen bulbs).

they are ok for the price, they are skinny compaired to a normal gu10 fitting so i'd check if you using different lamps.

Screwfix sell them and will have them in stock.

i put some Leds in some the other day

Reply to LAP fire rated downlighters in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This weekend at Electrical2Go we are offering the Ansell Prism pro (APRIP/1) for just £6.95 ex VAT ! These are one of our best-selling...
Replies
Views
Hi all We've had some works done in our kitchen which has involved fitting a new cooker circuit, installing some downlights to replace ceiling...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time posting on here so apologies if I'm missing any basic information, but hopefully someone can help me as an amateur DIY-er and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope nobody minds that my first post is a question. We have a bit of a situation brewing at home with regards to our new...
Replies
Views
Evening Just want to clarify what is adequate for providing fire rating for lighting. My understanding is that if in an apartment block but has...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock