Discuss Laser level for downlights in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I have been looking for a half decent laser level that will keep my downlights nice and straight without wearing out my tape measure and using a straight edge all the way down the room!!

They used to do a forge steel one from screwfix for about 20 quid but for some reason don't anymore!

Anyone know of reasonably priced ones about?

get a decent one mate. ive got the dewalt dw87k or something like that. its brilliant, especially as 90% of my work is industrial, and i can stick it to steel. very very good bit of kit, and i got mine for £150 on the bay

nothing wrong with a chalk line, if you dont have £300 for a decent laser level

unless it a painted ceiling!!! lol!

White chalk!!!!! You can still see it!!!

Personally I use a Quadriga Kaiserslaughtern Levefix, if you can get one in this country get it, it's class. Mind you, I do like the look of moggas dewalt self levelling thing...... hmmm do I have £150 to burn?

If you ever in the states I picked up this a couple of years ago and still going strong

Craftsman

Craftsman stuff is excellent quality I've got sockets and spanners that are still going strong 10 years later

Reply to Laser level for downlights in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock