Discuss LED backlight for mirror in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

If they are making up the mirror then it is a custom build and it would be unlikely that there would be anything off the shelf that is suitable. I would tend to aim for an LED strip stuck to the back of the mirror!
Probably not very helpful, sorry.

You could try a fibre optic lighting kit. But you would need to hide the light source unit somewhere and it would need to be accessible.

Reply to LED backlight for mirror in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I have recently had a new bathroom mirror installed with a built in LED and Demister that is turned on using a motion sensor. The mirror...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need a bit of advice. My client is asking for a rather silly lighting setup in his bathroom and I am struggling to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was having trouble connecting the bluetooth on my mirror so reset as per the manual by turning off at the fusebox. After turning it back...
Replies
Views
Today I went to fix a minor loose screw on something and after switching off, etc, got out my Martindale VT12 continuity & voltage tester and...
Replies
Views
I have three Aurora Fluorescent linkable (linked) under cabinet 'strip' lights (c.21cm each) under the kitchen cabinets and over the sink area...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock