Discuss led, lighting designs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We use a lot of LED kit for gigs and festival stages these days, some of those lighting designs are quite cool.

Domestic market is very limiting due to scale and layouts of rooms and whilst the technology exists it's very hard to achieve 'wow' without looking at changing building structures.

But, if we're talking commercial applications with space to breath and budget to play with, then just let me put my Association of Lighting Designers hat on for you....for a small consideration, of course!

Dull! A handful of LED batten running internal macros. I was doing that 15 years ago!

Liverpool, home of cain's beer. none of that creamflow muck.

I hasn't realised you are member of the funny handshake club!
How else does one get invited to all the sponsored jolly's??!

How else does one get invited to all the sponsored jolly's??!
Yes I am into LEDs as well and have designed many schools and offices electrical systems, I regularly went out with lighting companies for free lunches etc, the market is buzzing now and when they get to sensible prices which they are now leaning towards there won't be enough industry in this country to cope with demand. I foresee LEDs everywhere within 20 years and fluorescents a thing of the past, money talks though and the prices have to drop.

Yes I am into LEDs as well and have designed many schools and offices electrical systems, I regularly went out with lighting companies for free lunches etc, the market is buzzing now and when they get to sensible prices which they are now leaning towards there won't be enough industry in this country to cope with demand. I foresee LEDs everywhere within 20 years and fluorescents a thing of the past, money talks though and the prices have to drop.

Thing is mate, I think you are talking about LED in this sense:

led, lighting designs 2014-05-16 19.43.35 - EletriciansForums.net

Whereas Dave and I are talking about it in this sense:

led, lighting designs 10102010505 - EletriciansForums.net (not the best example, but the first I could find quickly. All these are LED light sources internally.)

Reply to led, lighting designs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock