Discuss LED Strip Lights... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Electreacle

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend the best but not so expensive LED Strip light kit and where is best to purchase from please. Installation environment is in a kitchen on the edge of a plinth (straight run), the next is to cover two cupboards that are separate from each other but has no pelmet. Would you recommend a diffuser tray to limit the glaring? Does the diffuser come with the kit? And also can this kit be cut to cover the two cupboards? (Is there any manufactured joints that come with the kit?)

Thank you in advance :)

Just too many to choose from, they all come with their own corner connectors etc etc. some dimmable. Limitless shades of Warm White/Cool White/Natural White. Never seen the aluminium profile/diffuser with strip as a 'kit' but you never know!
You'll probably end up with 10 different recommendations and still not know which one to go for.
Personally I like the Teucer range 24v but not the cheapest!

Would you recommend getting a low voltage range or go for mains powered?
I appreciate the response:)
Just too many to choose from, they all come with their own corner connectors etc etc. some dimmable. Limitless shades of Warm White/Cool White/Natural White. Never seen the aluminium profile/diffuser with strip as a 'kit' but you never know!
You'll probably end up with 10 different recommendations and still not know which one to go for.
Personally I like the Teucer range 24v but not the cheapest!

Would you recommend getting a low voltage range or go for mains powered? I appreciate the response:)

Hi, can anyone recommend the best but not so expensive LED Strip light kit and where is best to purchase from please. Installation environment is in a kitchen on the edge of a plinth (straight run), the next is to cover two cupboards that are separate from each other but has no pelmet. Would you recommend a diffuser tray to limit the glaring? Does the diffuser come with the kit? And also can this kit be cut to cover the two cupboards? (Is there any manufactured joints that come with the kit?)

Thank you in advance :)
You should find the led strip light with the milky silicone tube and also professional connectors

try Tagra Lighting , Manchester. They make bespoke kits to your specification.

Reply to LED Strip Lights... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock