Discuss Legal Claims for unlawful Feed in Tariff drop December 2012 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MCS Renewables

Has anyone got any updates or news about the compensation claims regarding the unlawful feed in tariff reductions as it seems to have gone very quiet.

Hope everyone has a better 2013 .

I'm afraid 2013 will be just like 2012 no upturn on solar

Not so, we already have booked 25% of what we did last year and have more enquries, quotes and surveys booked than we did the whole of last year and it's only 3 days in.

"Attitude Change" if you think it's bad it is, if you thinks it's good it is...

Not so, we already have booked 25% of what we did last year and have more enquries, quotes and surveys booked than we did the whole of last year and it's only 3 days in.

"Attitude Change" if you think it's bad it is, if you thinks it's good it is...

being realistic not negative, even Ploughcroft have folded. as have many installers around my area.

the FiT was cut dramatically to make way for the green deal which still hasn't launched, we're in the no-mans-land of incentives

Green Deal will NOT cause a significant increase in Solar PV installations - see all the reasons why on the Green Deal discussions. Solar PV still makes financial sense.

Reply to Legal Claims for unlawful Feed in Tariff drop December 2012 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A quick search for earth tape didn't come up with much, though this thread was of interest. I'll start by mentioning that I've led a sheltered...
Replies
Views
There's an important quirk in the Feed In Tariff scheme rules that I'm not sure everyone is aware of, but is potentially pretty important... link...
Replies
Views
John Allen
J
After a bit of digging I managed to find a table on DECC's website that was released last Wednesday that confirms that there will actually not be...
Replies
Views
M
Hi We did a project in December 2012 and the customer got the 15.44 pence rate. He is with Scottish power and has a contract dated January...
Replies
Views
M
See the full post here: ‘Unlawful’ REAL consumer code called into question | Solar Power Portal Someone's gonna kick someone's butt...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock