Discuss Leisure battery charging problem in the Submit an Article to Electricians Forums Blog Here area at ElectriciansForums.net

Punky3007

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

What am i doing wrong???
i recently bought 2 new leisure batteries from Halfords, linked them together neg to neg, pos to pos to double my bank while working away off grid. i fitted a Cargo 12v 140A Split Charge Intelligent VSR Relay but for some reason it just keeps flicking on and off every second and not charging my bank. i thought maybe it was faulty so today fitted a normal 200A relay instead that i can turn on or off as required... HOWEVER this is also just flicking on and off and not charging leisure batteries.... WHAT am i missing here it worked with my previous van, could it be the halfords batteries??? ( checked my alternator and thats fine kicking out steady 14.3)

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Leisure battery charging problem in the Submit an Article to Electricians Forums Blog Here area at ElectriciansForums.net