Discuss Let me reach for my cheque book - NOT in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Clearly the niceic feel the need to offer training of this basic nature because they are fully aware a good proportion of it's membership don't know the pointy end of an AVI from their nutsack.

Either that or they are an organisation committed to ongoing training to improve the skillset of it's already highly trained membership to further improve the excellence of the customer experience.

Who knows the difference between rain and someone ****ing on your back ?

Call me suspicious but when "offers" like these get issued, I only think of 1 thing - mugs pay for the training and the NICEIC get a few more quid!

I too got an email advertising their latest courses this afternoon, and I had to wonder how it was possible to spin out changing sockets, switches, etc., to TWO days.

quick glance at the link. seems it's becoming popular to switch off befoer replacing accessories. whatever next? call DNO to pull their fuse?

SCAMS are getting worse aren't they, Jeez what next, be interesting to ask the NICEIC at ELEX in coventry next month

they won't tell you. quoting the data protection act. if they told you that, they'd have to kill you. oops. that's a bad idea. you'd stop paying their exhorbitant fees then.

Tis all a laughing matter now, but soon it will get its own special number and be a requirement for scam membership, then the jib will jump in saying you need it for your 'we need more money' card and the roller coaster of middle men never ends

you have to remember that this is advanced Electrical Trainee stuff. after the part p qualification, but before being let loose.

you have to remember that this is advanced Electrical Trainee stuff. after the part p qualification, but before being let loose.

You couldn't make this carp up if you tried could you? C&Gs accessory change quals next, there will be some clowns paying £250:00 for the privilege of being qualified to change a switch, more stickers for the vans, we wont be getting so many 5wws, it will be switch changers the new range of electrical DIs, part P and all the other carp

Reply to Let me reach for my cheque book - NOT in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net