Discuss level 2 year 1 2330 unit 202 priciples of electrictechnology in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

All depends on your paper as all are different because they are randomly selected from a bank of over 1000 questions. I had about 2 in mine so don't worry - it is an easy one to pass. Good luck.

basic application of units - 7 questions
basic scientific concepts - 10 questions
describe basicelectrical circuitry - 7 questions
identify tools,plant,eqpt, and materials - 6 questions

these are how unit 2 is set out, but as to how many questions will be formulae, can't help you , but as a guide, between me and the 5 other guys who just sat it, it averaged out at about 3 each

hi so what is the level that one has to acheive to pass 201 and 202 exam? i'm going in for it on wednesday and thursday, has anyone done it with OLCI construction training?

this may be a bit late but keep running through the questions till you are absolutely confident that you have answered at least 21 of the 30 questions correctly and you have passed...

Quoted from Dave who runs OLCI's Essex unit

does anyone have past paper examples for c&g 2330 201? or a link any help thanx

I did my 202 last year & was told by the lecturer to nail the formulae of what we'd learnt - principle equations etc. RUBBISH! My paper at random was VERY AC Theory based. LOTS of Principle questions, Magnetism etc
I would ensure you are up to speed on this area over the formulae as I think I had an easy F=MxA...

Just finished my 203 & 205 Last week & these were so easier than 202. Alot of people including lecturers will tell you 202 is the more difficult out of the 4.
Best of luck!!!

does anyone have past paper examples for c&g 2330 201? or a link any help thanx

Try the C&G Smartscreen site. (You'll need a training provider - College centre No.) They have Multiple choice questions & answers & some DO come up in the exams...there is a link on here somewhere for these papers.
also try this: www.swindonmassive.co.uk

That is a Really good site for revision. Notes & Multiple questions broken down into Units & Topics

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all complete lottery, I was led to believe the 202 was the hardest but it isnt, but all my lecturers reckoned the 203 is the hardest...they were right, I sat my 202 last Tuesday, I got 29/30 in 20 minutes, it was a lot easier than i was led to believe, one very simple question regarding force, mass and gravity and that was it, I didnt have any AC theory at all (according to the c&g website, ac shouldnt be in the 202).
The 203 was a lot harder, i still got 27/30 but i used up all my time and had plenty of stuff on 3 phase, overcurrent device's,AC/DC Theory, voltages, power generation, power factors, RMS and Sine waves.

Reply to level 2 year 1 2330 unit 202 priciples of electrictechnology in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock