Discuss Level 2 ??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone on the forum.is zac i possibly going to do a 10 week course in australia certificate 2 in electrical trade. Is $3.995 australian dollars is aprox €2.200 pounds.in uk similar courses like silver domestic installer 25 days course includes 18th edition and part p (building regulations) and pat testing all at €3.195 incl vat. Is in $ dollars = $5.800 and 25 days in uk . Australia 2 months and 2 weeks so 10 weeks.but here doesen't allow you to do work by yourself.does in uk level 2 certificate allowes you to do work unsupervised ?

Reply to Level 2 ??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views
I'm facing a dilemma and any advice would be hugly appreciated. I'm transitioning from the military into becoming an electrician. I've completed...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm Charlie, I have recently done my 18th edition and got enrolled on night classes for Level 2 C&G Electrical intallations. I currently work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the Havant / Hampshire area and qualified through the Domestic Installers course. In the long term i'm looking to eventually change...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock