• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Level 3 2365 & 17th edition looking for a start in the trade. Swindon area, 40+ miles range in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, as the title says I've recently finished my Level 3 course, I'm based in Swindon but have my own car and I'm willing to travel up to roughly an hour or so for work. I usually do up the electrics when it goes wrong in my parents house which hasn't been more than a light switch or rose, but I have been out with a few domestic Electricians throughout the past 3 years so I have some but fairly minimal experience. Been scratching my head on how to get my hands on an ECS card recently so I haven't gotten one yet.
If interested please drop me a message, can chat and exchange details there.
Cheers.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Level 3 2365 & 17th edition looking for a start in the trade. Swindon area, 40+ miles range in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom