Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Level 3 2365 ,how hard is it? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jolly78

Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello,
New to this forum
Recently completed level 2 at evening class. All went well & didn’t find it too hard.
What I have seen online about level 3 ,makes it seem really difficult?
Can people please let me know just how tough it is? I know it’s a lot more theory based.
Thanks for any help
DJ

Aico 3000
Lister1987

Lister1987

-
Trainee
I can't help I'm afraid, I start my level 2 next week. Apply for Trainee access and you might have better luck, or find the answers you want, in the trainee section.
Post automatically merged:

I can't help I'm afraid, I start my level 2 next week. Apply for Trainee access and you might have better luck, or find the answers you want, in the trainee section.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Robson689

-
It's a natural progression from the level 2 and as long as you have a good tutor, pay attention and take on board criticisms you'll do just fine!

Make sure you get the C&G level 3 book.

westward10

westward10

Mod
If you wish to apply for access to the Trainee section follow this link. Welcome to the forum.

J

Jolly78

Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a natural progression from the level 2 and as long as you have a good tutor, pay attention and take on board criticisms you'll do just fine!

Make sure you get the C&G level 3 book.
It’s the good tutor that’s the worry , my class went through 7 different teachers during our level 2 ‍♂

R

Robson689

-
It’s the good tutor that’s the worry , my class went through 7 different teachers during our level 2 ‍♂
That really doesn't sound good!! I had the same tutor level 2 and 3. I'd definitely apply for the trainee forum access here as any questions you'll definitely get the help you might need.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Level 3 2365 ,how hard is it? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom