Discuss Level 3 2365 ,how hard is it? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Jolly78

Trainee
Reaction score
Hello,
New to this forum
Recently completed level 2 at evening class. All went well & didn’t find it too hard.
What I have seen online about level 3 ,makes it seem really difficult?
Can people please let me know just how tough it is? I know it’s a lot more theory based.
Thanks for any help
DJ

I can't help I'm afraid, I start my level 2 next week. Apply for Trainee access and you might have better luck, or find the answers you want, in the trainee section.
[automerge]1567457310[/automerge]
I can't help I'm afraid, I start my level 2 next week. Apply for Trainee access and you might have better luck, or find the answers you want, in the trainee section.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a natural progression from the level 2 and as long as you have a good tutor, pay attention and take on board criticisms you'll do just fine!

Make sure you get the C&G level 3 book.

If you wish to apply for access to the Trainee section follow this link. Welcome to the forum.

It's a natural progression from the level 2 and as long as you have a good tutor, pay attention and take on board criticisms you'll do just fine!

Make sure you get the C&G level 3 book.
It’s the good tutor that’s the worry , my class went through 7 different teachers during our level 2 ‍♂️

It’s the good tutor that’s the worry , my class went through 7 different teachers during our level 2 ‍♂
That really doesn't sound good!! I had the same tutor level 2 and 3. I'd definitely apply for the trainee forum access here as any questions you'll definitely get the help you might need.

Reply to Level 3 2365 ,how hard is it? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock