Discuss Level 3 Design assignment question in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m studying from home for level 3 and it’s very hard. Could someone please help me pick which wiring system I should use in the main workshop for the luminairee- and why that system would be best. I have attached the pictures of the information you may need below.

Attachments

• 327DA25B-CA52-4DFC-977C-DC26A6403C23.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
  • 224EB07A-55BA-447B-A977-9E787722162C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
  • A6BCB46C-6F7C-47DA-85BF-64D7BE70DBE3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
Have a think about how you would do it in real life, in an industrial setting like that, attention should be paid to things like mechanical damage from tools or vehicle's.

for instance, twin and earth clipped direct may well be unsuitable due to it not having good mechanical protection.

Have a think about how you would do it in real life, in an industrial setting like that, attention should be paid to things like mechanical damage from tools or vehicle's.

for instance, twin and earth clipped direct may well be unsuitable due to it not having good mechanical protection.
Thanks, I think I will go with steel conduit 20mm single cable. Would this seem appropriate to you?

It may well be suitable, just look out for derating factors of the cables being grouped in conduit and ensure the conduits are not filled beyond there capacity.

remember to consider premature collapse in event of fire, not normally an issue if using steel conduit but at least show that you have considered it.

Also, it would be good for you to apply for the trainee section of the forum, plenty of people there doing similar courses.

How did you get on with this assignment I’m currently doing it.
Hi guys I’m studying from home for level 3 and it’s very hard. Could someone please help me pick which wiring system I should use in the main workshop for the luminairee- and why that system would be best. I have attached the pictures of the information you may need below.

Hi mate I am doing Level 3 unit 4 design and I have exactly same questions as you had back than could you please share with me if you still got them .

Hi mate I am doing Level 3 unit 4 design and I have exactly same questions as you had back than could you please share with me if you still got them .

A better idea would be to post your own proposals and the reasoning behind them. That way you might find people are willing to guide you and you'll also learn something more than the 'right' answer to submit.

Remember this course is structured with the intention that students learn from it - some day in the future you'll face similar situations in real life and you will be able to fall back on what this assignment teaches, if you take the time to work through each question.

Reply to Level 3 Design assignment question in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net