Discuss Lewden chandelier in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the fittings are for this. I assume Some sort of proprietary Lewden lighting system? Its a mini chandelier and a cover slides on to this. Spade connectors do not fit the lugs. A customer has asked me to wire it up for them (they had it removed from another house and dont know how it was fitted).

Many thanks.IMG_0713.jpeg

Come in 2 parts , the base that you wire up and screwed to the ceiling and the bit with pins and the hock you attach to the base.
Used for heavy chandeliers so the cleaner could take down to clean the crystal

@Dustydazzler I have the base and fancy light part. So is there something I can access in the base to wire into? (I only saw it briefly).

Thanks for the help

See link in DT1991 post above , if you have both parts then it will become very clear how to use it...
Another similar link

Reply to Lewden chandelier in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Disclaimer: I'm not an electrician and have very basic knowledge of electrical installation. We've been putting in a new kitchen into an...
Replies
Views
Hi, plumber here so please be gentle (or take the p-ss ;) ), I am supposed to be installing a UV water steriliser for a customer. I have some...
Replies
Views
Had a customer message me before I went to do a job asking if I could put a new bulb in a spotlight while I was there, so I picked up some LED...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hi Family member has moved into this house which is about 110 years old. Bodges everywhere inc the electrics. We are just rennovating it and when...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock