Discuss LG 43UK6300 Backlight & sound but no image in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

snufkin

DIY
Reaction score
Hello guys/girls
first time here. I have a problem with an LG TV and I want to fix it myself.
I bought a multimeter and I was advised to check the T con.
If I run over the different components. I arrived at this conclusion
LED: not causing the problem since I have a faintly lit screen (backlight) + torch test that shows no images
Power supply: I have sound, the TV is on. work perfect
Mother Board: Can/ should I test it?
T-Con: the first thing to test...
So - Big problem. after watching a lot of youtube videos and having an idea of what a T-Con is. I didn't find my T con. the motherBoard is connected direct to the Screen component.
(in the pic, I demonstrate that the cables come from the Motherboard direct to the screen component)
But I found an interesting video on youtube of someone who fixed the same problem with just a ....blue pen:
this is exactly what I see when I open my TV
I advise everyone to see it since among the dozen of solutions I saw - this is the most original.
I tested the Right cable and a dim white square is shown on the screen
I tested the right cable and there is no white square on the screen. Does anyone know what does it mean?
Can I apply his solution to my situation? is it worth buying 2 new cables to exclude the possibility that they are faulty od can I use my multimeter to run a test
If u arrived here - I thank you a lot
I will b happy to receive any advice

Attachments

• 1636827762776.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3

Reply to LG 43UK6300 Backlight & sound but no image in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net