Discuss Licensed Electrician in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

ksrk230

I have 16 years of regular experience in Dpt. of Atomic Energy, India as an Electrician. I would like to know that how my Qualification and experience as an Industrial Electrician will help me to get a job in Canada. Whether it is essential to complete a Licensing test in Canada for this purpose? For an Industrial Electrician Journeyman License is required? If required, my experience in India will be considered? please sent me information regarding Journeyman License test in Canada.

Sorry mate but this is a UK based forum and most of our knowledge is UK related. Maybe you would be better off finding a Canadian licencing authority and asking them.
Good luck though

I have 16 years of regular experience in Dpt. of Atomic Energy, India as an Electrician. I would like to know that how my Qualification and experience as an Industrial Electrician will help me to get a job in Canada. Whether it is essential to complete a Licensing test in Canada for this purpose? For an Industrial Electrician Journeyman License is required? If required, my experience in India will be considered? please sent me information regarding Journeyman License test in Canada.

No matter what Western country you apply for work in, you will always have to partake in passing some sort of exam.
Your existing qualifications will only be taken into consideration if they are proven genuine. Unfortunately for you, it is well known that Indian qualifications can be bought easily and cheaply on your black market. I've seen scores of them over the years from working overseas, Even seen Embassy endorsed fake qualifications full of red wax seals and everything. So as i said, you will need to have any qualifications that you hold authenticated by a recognised authorised body, usually stipulated by the country you wish to live/work in...

As Trev stated this is a UK forum so, you really need to get your advise from a Canadian based forum/outlet or better still from the licensing authority itself...

Reply to Licensed Electrician in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net