Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Light bulbs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Charlie_

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hoping for a big crop come harvest time

Attachments

T

The Ghost

Hate to have to tell you mate, but that lamp is not going to work just plugging it into the ground like that. True you have your earth and I can see where you are going with it but you will need a line and neutral. Sorry to break it to you.

Charlie_

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
silly arse. you planted it upside down. o_O
I wanted to ask for advice but I was too proud to ask..
I contemplated planting it t’other way round and also totally covering it in soil..
I will plant a few more and see which method works best..

Charlie_

-
Arms
Hate to have to tell you mate, but that lamp is not going to work just plugging it into the ground like that. True you have your earth and I can see where you are going with it but you will need a line and neutral. Sorry to break it to you.
The area I have planted it in is prone to lightning strikes..
I was hoping this might be a new way to lead customers up the garden path on a stormy night. :) kerrrrrching!

Charlie_

-
Arms
I’m targeting those type that bought voltage optimisers a few years ago and other such wonderful products :)

Heat / Silly season must be getting to all of us.
(I just drew a Heart in marker pen -on a Dead ES lamp , to Spark some life into it!)

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Heat / Silly season must be getting to all of us.
(I just drew a Heart in marker pen -on a Dead ES lamp , to Spark some life into it!)
silly bugger, should have drawn a defibrillator.

T

Toneyz

There was a painter on one of the sites I worked on let's just say he must have been smelling the turps (or it might be he came from Brum) but as I put the GLS lamps in a compleated house he took them out and put them in the ground.

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
I found out(from this site I believe) that there is no such thing as a Bulb

For years, it has been believed that electric bulbs emit light, but recent information has proven otherwise. Electric bulbs don't emit light; they suck dark. Thus, we call these bulbs Dark-Suckers.

Proof is here
Bulbs

Charlie_

-
Arms
For the right money, in certain areas of Doncaster, you could benefit from the services of ladies who also go by that name :)

....... it has been believed that electric bulbs emit light, but recent information has proven otherwise. Electric bulbs don't emit light; they suck dark. Thus, we call these bulbs Dark-Suckers.
Just what scientists need proof that ,The missing dark matter was consumed by Nuc powered Generators ,munching on it.;)

Last edited:

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
For the right money, in certain areas of Doncaster, you could benefit from the services of ladies who also go by that name :)
Netherhall Road?

Reply to Light bulbs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom