Discuss Light bulbs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Charlie_

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hoping for a big crop come harvest time

Attachments

• Light bulbs 16EE7A3B-EAC8-4827-896E-F52512F0990E - EletriciansForums.net
    16EE7A3B-EAC8-4827-896E-F52512F0990E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • Light bulbs 864884EB-2C3F-41AC-B49C-F2865E4E7DDF - EletriciansForums.net
    864884EB-2C3F-41AC-B49C-F2865E4E7DDF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Hate to have to tell you mate, but that lamp is not going to work just plugging it into the ground like that. True you have your earth and I can see where you are going with it but you will need a line and neutral. Sorry to break it to you.

Hate to have to tell you mate, but that lamp is not going to work just plugging it into the ground like that. True you have your earth and I can see where you are going with it but you will need a line and neutral. Sorry to break it to you.

The area I have planted it in is prone to lightning strikes..
I was hoping this might be a new way to lead customers up the garden path on a stormy night. :) kerrrrrching!

Heat / Silly season must be getting to all of us.
(I just drew a Heart in marker pen -on a Dead ES lamp , to Spark some life into it!)
silly bugger, should have drawn a defibrillator.

There was a painter on one of the sites I worked on let's just say he must have been smelling the turps (or it might be he came from Brum) but as I put the GLS lamps in a compleated house he took them out and put them in the ground.

well sod you and your light bulbs. this year i'm planting heavy bulbs.
Light bulbs 1561921349744 - EletriciansForums.net

I found out(from this site I believe) that there is no such thing as a Bulb

For years, it has been believed that electric bulbs emit light, but recent information has proven otherwise. Electric bulbs don't emit light; they suck dark. Thus, we call these bulbs Dark-Suckers.

Proof is here
Bulbs

....... it has been believed that electric bulbs emit light, but recent information has proven otherwise. Electric bulbs don't emit light; they suck dark. Thus, we call these bulbs Dark-Suckers.
Just what scientists need proof that ,The missing dark matter was consumed by Nuc powered Generators ,munching on it.;)

Last edited:

Reply to Light bulbs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock