Discuss Lighting Issue in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

swano8275

Hi all,

I am new here and I just need a little guidance on an issue I am having.

I purchased many years ago the following lighting rig. EVL Mini 250 Colour Pack.
Straight from the off this pack was giving me problems.
Whats happening is that after about 2 hours of use the bulbs blew on all four at almost the same time.

The pack consists of a central control unit that distributes the voltage and signal to 4 light units.

- It is uk mains powered and it is controlled by a dmx footswitch
- Power is 220-240v 50/60Hz
- Fuse is 5A
- Bulb is ENH 120V/250 Lamp

It is driving me mad!

The manufacturer does not sell this anymore and they ignore my emails.

Any recomendations?

Thank you very much

Reply to Lighting Issue in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I've been having some issues trying to fix a fluorescent light in the bathroom. Here's the steps I've taken so far after it suddenly...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Bare with me, hope this makes sense.... I have 3 separate mains (240v) lighting circuits in my kitchen all going back to a 3 way 1G wall...
Replies
Views
I am refurbishing my kitchen - I have opened up the front of a chimney breast which is directly in the middle of the wall where my kitchen units...
Replies
Views
Hello forum. I am new here and seeking some expert advice. I am trying to make some DIY led light strips that will be controlled via DMX. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All. New member. I have a perplexing issue which I am hoping someone might be able to help with. I have two suspension lights which are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock