Discuss Linuo panels - anyone used them? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SolarCity

-
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience of Linuo panels? They were brought to my attention a couple of months ago and they look superb. Haven't seen the build quality yet but the stats look great and the figures on PV Sol Expert are amazing. Apparently they have outperformed Sanyo in tests in Germany (although I am skeptical).

They're more expensive than Suntech but I'm going to take a look at them when I get a chance and I may start quoting jobs with them.

Okay, I've been to take a look at them and they look great - the build quality is excellent. I'm getting increases of 100kWh a year over Sanyo panels on my software simulations and I'm looking forward to getting some systems installed.

Reply to Linuo panels - anyone used them? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've been promising to release some data from our spreadsheet for a while now. Having given it some thought, I have decided not release it onto...
Replies
Views
J
Gents What are your thoughts on the Linuo range of pv modules? They perform very very well when we have run them through pv sol...
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J
Okay, probably like the rest of you we have been monitoring a lot of our systems lately as we have a bit of time on our hands. We have been...
Replies
Views
linuo solar
L
Posted on behalf of Kenny due to the file sizes of the PDF's Hi Members, Hope you are all well. I have attached some comparisons on PV Sol...
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J
J
Just wondering about your thoughts on whether I lost a job to a technically deficient but more expensive design. Basically a customer has a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock