Discuss Lithium Ion Battery fires in domestic BESS in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello, I'm part of a team doing risk assessment analysis of Lithium Ion BESS. Des anyone know of any domestic (house, apartment, garage, etc) fires caused by Lithium Ion batteries in a household BESS system? Thanks

Reply to Lithium Ion Battery fires in domestic BESS in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I think it's a big trend in the future. lithium ion battery wall 50 become increasingly popular ever since the announcement of the BYD Blade...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am a QA manager located in the Netherlands and we conduct on site product inspections using a third party company in China. Some of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a 18volt 1.5 lithium-ion cordless drill that I can no longer get parts for and the batteries are now dead, so I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, as per the above title. If one is to replace the existing solar pv panels for a new system of equal capacity (existing system is 8 x...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I have a set of cordless hair clippers that have a 18650 lithium ion battery inside. I popped it open and found 1 battery inside which is...
Replies
Views