Discuss Local Lockdown in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I prefer to think of them as Local Covid Restrictions as we haven't had a true lockdown even a national one yet.
As from tomorrow local restrictions are being introduced in Merseyside the interesting bit is I live right on the border of 2 areas and some of the local restrictions for Wigan were relaxed last week although chunks of Greater Manchester still have restrictions not sure how county boundaries stop virus transmission

Still trying to find out / work out if I can still work in occupied properties in areas with local restrictions and trying to understand and decipher what you can and can't do makes it all the more interesting add to that my wife is a key worker I haven't got a clue what I can do

The area I live in (Rhondda Cynon Taff) and the the next area (Caerphilly) are both in local lockdown. It didn't seem to make any difference over the weekend. People still seemed to be out as normal. Can't say what it's like during the week as I'm working in Kent this week. I'll see if there's any change when I get home at the weekend.

The area I live in (Rhondda Cynon Taff) and the the next area (Caerphilly) are both in local lockdown. It didn't seem to make any difference over the weekend. People still seemed to be out as normal. Can't say what it's like during the week as I'm working in Kent this week. I'll see if there's any change when I get home at the weekend.

That's the problem, a lot of people seem to think they can do what they want.

Reply to Local Lockdown in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock