Discuss logbook questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

piperm

saft questions really bur im not too sure on them

1st is ... what law applies to your health and safety at work.. is this the health and safety act 19??

2nd is what legal responsibility do you have to maintain a safe workin environment is this also the h&s act??

Cheers

Matt

Reply to logbook questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hello every one can U help Me guys i would like to apply for my first ECS Labourer card 1 mounth ago i passed my 18 edition exam Rules has...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys currently doing my portfolio but struggling to understand wording on certain questions could anyone help rephrase them please. Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Mr Ed
M
Hello all, Bit of background before I jump into the query to try I'm a qualified electrician by trade, completed my apprenticeship with a large...
Replies
Views
D
Been trying to read up. if i can, and what i need to do to convert the 2330 to 2357 So far to my understand its a unit called 302 ...
Replies
Views
D
hi all, just need a bit of help doing the last few upk questions that need to be done before i can sit my am2. Q1 what are the main requirements...
Replies
Views
SirKit Breaker
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock