Discuss Looking for 2382-18 practice questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Loki

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As the title says im looking for practice questions for the 2382-18 exam.
Done Sparkyninja videos & questions & looked at ----------- but am a bit dubious at ----------- especially as i came accross a question about testing the rcd. i choose 6 monthly and it said i was wrong and was quarterly, which is incorrect.

Anyone got any recommendations for practice questions?

Thanks

Thanks will looks those next :)

Also ----------- questions on working out max zs didn't take in to account cmin.

Attachments

• Stroma Certification 18th Edition Pre-Course Practice Test.pdf
    342 KB · Views: 60
Seen some dubious Q&A combination on the ----------- webby. The @ symbol for Ohms and minimum IR answer of 1, 4, 0.5 and 5 Ohms The "1" is correct). An obvious typo' that missed the "M". Paying 20 quid for decent test question may even be worth it unless there anyone has found some better options since this was posted in September 2018. Not looking forward to this one where as the L3's were quite enjoyable.

As sad as it seems, for my 18th I just learned the parts of the book, you’ll know where to roughly look for some answers, naturally. I only had to delve a bit deeper on about three questions.

I may have to do something similar. The BBB is as dyslexia-friendly as a blown bulb in a dark room. The OSG isn't so bad but the rules appear to be "BBB only in the exam room". Even had another eye test in-case it was my eye sight.

Reply to Looking for 2382-18 practice questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock