Discuss Looking for a good cost effective 250w panel in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

GaryM

Has anybody used a Hyundai HiS-S250MG 250w panel?

I was looking towards Sanyo but the Hyundai panels are much cheaper so I have to consider them.

Any idea of the differences between two 4kW systems, one with the Sanyo 250W panels and one with the above Hyundai panels?

Thanks.

Short answer is that they are both cost effective. The sanyos will take longer to payback because they are more expensive but they will produce a greater amount over time- so you will earn more. The hyundais will pay for themselves faster but will earn less.

Hyundais seem to be very popular at the moment, probably a combination of their price point as well as they offer a 10 year product warranty I guess!

We've seen unbelievable demand for these over the past couple of weeks!

My main supplier Krannich has started selling a German brand called Luxor 250w although they have limited availability. I have some on order but have not yet received them so cannot comment on quality.

Yingli 250 panels are good and cheap

Sanyo panels are much more expensive but definitely worth it if you have limited space

Reply to Looking for a good cost effective 250w panel in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock