CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Looking for an Electrical Supplier for a Forum Sponsor - Any contacts or suggestions? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

happysteve

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Another vote for TLC. Quick, good stock, prices up front rather than a random number generator. They are south-based (no branches near me) but never had any problems with mail order. Have provided decent technical response when requested, and seems to be run by human beings. All good.

Aico 3000
A

Andy welch

-
Online highly recommend Discount electrical, over the counter I use Electric Centre (part of Edmundson I believe)

BigSpark

BigSpark

-
Arms
Highly recommend 3line electrical i use them for all my bits, they always deliver next day and yesterday they got to me same day which got me out of a situation. All round the country aswell. I've spoke to there manager and he sounds interested

B

bandit

-
Hi Dan,

Not sure about a top spot but we at vintagelights.co.uk might be interested in being a site sponser. We sell lots of lighting components, cables, lamp holders, ceiling roses etc. Obviously we are more niche than a full on electrical supplier.

Gareth

Last edited by a moderator:
dksanders

dksanders

-
Arms
Hi Dan,

I support the suggestions above but my son has just started as an account manager at CEF, I'll ask if he can find out anything.

Pete999

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Hi Dan,

I support the suggestions above but my son has just started as an account manager at CEF, I'll ask if he can find out anything.
Hope he is a better choice than the ones they have in place already dk.

jamsey

jamsey

-
I know they aren't purely electrical but what about Screwfix/Electrifix. Always have what you want or need or can get it in 24 hours, and the other side has anything else you might need at decent reasonable prices, and you can order on line and collect or have delivered.

Balls I've got, Crystal their not!!

Pete999

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
I know they aren't purely electrical but what about Screwfix/Electrifix. Always have what you want or need or can get it in 24 hours, and the other side has anything else you might need at decent reasonable prices, and you can order on line and collect or have delivered.

Balls I've got, Crystal their not!!
With what they pay their staff, don't hold your breath, and they wouldn't entertain have the Professional Electrician/Builder/Plumber sited in Electrifix for reasons only known to them. Mind you they are in the same conglomerate as B&Q. Maybe they would sponsor the forum.

petlac

petlac

-
I agree with making contact with Electricfix. Have you thought about Rexel as they have taken over a number of companies recently.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Looking for an Electrical Supplier for a Forum Sponsor - Any contacts or suggestions? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom