• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.

Discuss Looking for electrical work in london in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

have just come of a site after completing 1 year as an electricians mate, i worked closely with different sparks learning the trade. thoroughly enjoyed my work on site and looking forward to getting back on. I have an EAL level 2 and 3 electrical installation certificate, 18th edition and an ecs card.

Kind regards
Haroon Hassan

TL;DR
Looking for electricians Mate work near London
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
have just come of a site after completing 1 year as an electricians mate, i worked closely with different sparks learning the trade. thoroughly enjoyed my work on site and looking forward to getting back on. I have an EAL level 2 and 3 electrical installation certificate, 18th edition and an ecs card.

Kind regards
Haroon Hassan
Hi there, I am an electrical contractor. Tell me what type of electrical work can you carryout without supervison?

Reply to Looking for electrical work in london in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net