• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Looking for electricians mate/improver job in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

jjb853

-
Trainee
The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Currently work 4 days a week in sales to fund my training, and I am doing one day a week at a lighting company gaining experience as a electricians mate. I am looking for either work on weekends around this or to go full time ideally to replace my job in sales and work and study at the same time. I am 28 years old so a bit of a late starter, paying for the course myself. I do have experience in commercial, domestic and some industrial work. I have my own transport and I am willing to travel, however would need to be free Wednesday evenings to attend college. I am hard working, punctual and won't be a let down, I am very committed to building a future in this trade. I have a mortgage and bills to pay etc, so will always be up for the long hours if needed. I live in the Derbyshire area (near Chesterfield) but like I mentioned I would be prepared to travel under the right circumstances. I have a CSCS labourer card, going through steps to get my ECS labourer card. The course I am doing is level 2 (2365) in electrical installation. Any work that may be available I would be more than willing to take on just to help build my knowledge and experience. Thanks in advance.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to Looking for electricians mate/improver job in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom