• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Looking for electricians mate/improver job in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

jjb853

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Currently work 4 days a week in sales to fund my training, and I am doing one day a week at a lighting company gaining experience as a electricians mate. I am looking for either work on weekends around this or to go full time ideally to replace my job in sales and work and study at the same time. I am 28 years old so a bit of a late starter, paying for the course myself. I do have experience in commercial, domestic and some industrial work. I have my own transport and I am willing to travel, however would need to be free Wednesday evenings to attend college. I am hard working, punctual and won't be a let down, I am very committed to building a future in this trade. I have a mortgage and bills to pay etc, so will always be up for the long hours if needed. I live in the Derbyshire area (near Chesterfield) but like I mentioned I would be prepared to travel under the right circumstances. I have a CSCS labourer card, going through steps to get my ECS labourer card. The course I am doing is level 2 (2365) in electrical installation. Any work that may be available I would be more than willing to take on just to help build my knowledge and experience. Thanks in advance.

Reply to Looking for electricians mate/improver job in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock