• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Looking for electricians mate work in Derbyshire in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

jjb853

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am currently studying one night a week C&G Level 2 Installations. Got my CSCS card, currently going down the route of ECS as well, I work one day a week at a lighting company with a maintenance electrician and, from the one day a week, I am learning a little bit from them and I enjoy iy. I have done odd jobs here and there helping out which has been invaluable experience and knowledge gained from it. I have emailed, called and explored every option I can think of to try and get into this full time as a mate. I been to every wholesaler within a 20 mile radius(more or less) handing out CV's, asking if they know anyone. I have emailed, called, sent letters and even turned up suited and booted to a few places to try and get something, but as of yet I have not really heard anything. I suppose my question is, is there anything else I could be doing? Anything I'm doing wrong? Would just like the opinion of people who would be potential employers what they think I can do? I will give you some background, I'm 28, work 4 days a week in sales, dropped a day a week to go to night college and happened to land a job in the day with this Lighting Company(Abacus lighting). I live in the Derbyshire area, I have a driving license, own hand tools, CIS registered etc. I welcome any ideas, advice or even brutal honesty, as it's been nearly 7 months now and seem to be having more joy trying to teach my dog to speak mandarin. I'm a patient guy, I know this won't happen overnight, but just any help I can get would be most appreciated, cheers in advance!

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Dan

Admin
You must be logged in to see the message.

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Looking for electricians mate work in Derbyshire in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom