Discuss Looking For Employer, Another Apprenticeship Thread?! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Pmac

Hi,

Im looking for some advice as Ive recently been laid off at work due to lack of work in the company.

Im on the first year of my apprenticeship. Ive been in contact with my citb advisor (no help) other than telling me if I dont find an apprenticeship in six weeks im off the course.

So im really after some advice from someone who's been in a similar position or knows what i can do. Im 29 which makes it harder for me in terms of finding another apprenticeship. I finally found a career i enjoyed and loved, but now i fear ill be back in some dead end job. So really desperate!

I know this is the wrong part of the forum, but its the most active.

Thanks for any advice
Paul

Welcome to the forum :), I have moved your thread to the relevent section, any new threads will be viewable by timestamp regardless of what section and/or how busy that section is, when new posts are made this will bump the thread back up too so it will be seen by any member looking for unread threads or posts.

Reply to Looking For Employer, Another Apprenticeship Thread?! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
T
I am desperately looking for an apprenticeship job in Leeds. I have started my level 1 city and guilds at access training they promised to find me...
Replies
Views
Tyler Adair
T
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock